Effective Date: November 1, 2023
Information Collected and Stored Automatically:
- When you visit our website and access information, you remain anonymous.
- If you browse, read pages, or download information without taking any further action, we collect and store general (non-personal) information about your visit to help us improve our site. This information does not personally identify you.
We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain and IP address from which you access our website.
- The type of browser and operating system used.
- The date and time of access.
- The pages you visit.
- If you arrived at our website from another site, we may collect the address of that website and any search engine or directory keywords used.
If You Send Us Personal Information:
- If you provide us with personal information through an email or by filling out a form on our website, we use it to respond to your message and fulfill your request.
- We do not collect personal information for any other purpose, create individual profiles, or share it with private organizations.
- We maintain a strict “No-Spam” policy and do not sell, rent, or disclose your email address or other personal information to third parties.
- Links to Other Websites:
- Our website contains links to other sites, and their privacy policies apply once you leave our site.
- Our websites do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If we discover such information, we will promptly delete it.
Privacy for Parents and Children:
- Parents are encouraged to supervise their children’s online activities and use parental control tools to ensure safe browsing.
- Children should not share personal information online without parental supervision and should look for privacy policies on websites they visit.
- We welcome your comments and questions regarding this policy and are dedicated to protecting your personal information. Due to the evolving nature of internet technologies, we may occasionally update this policy, with all revisions posted on our website.
- For inquiries about this policy, please contact: Ferrick Bros. Moving Company, LLC, 8 Federal Way, Groveland, MA 01834
- Disclosure of Privacy Principles to Users. Users can obtain a copy of this policy by: Printing a copy from our website. Requesting a copy via mail at: Ferrick Bros. Moving Company, LLC, 8 Federal Way, Groveland, MA 01834.